5/02/2006 05:19:00 AM

(2) Comments

Again the Beast is Pulling Me From my Family.

After eighteen years of putting up with dozens of TDYs and deployments I've gotten fairly numb to this sort of thing.

But it still stings.

The Baltimore Aquarium, 2004.

In ways, the buildup for a lengthy deployment is a lot more nerve-wracking than the deployment itself. The week-long melodrama of scrambled errands, the increasingly anal & bureaucratic labyrinth of outprocessing, and finally those creeping hours of hurrying-up-and-waiting. Not to mention flying for two days. By the time you get there, you've been ready to get there for days.

Briefly listened to Rump Leakage and Shemp Hannity today. Boy, those guys are delusional.

Rush insists he surprised everyone with his plea deal, and that liberals are upset he didn't do any time. But, as I explained (below), no serious adult thought he was facing jail time. The political touchdown is ours - albeit a defensive one - and now Pigboy is tap-dancing to boast how we only settled for a PAT ("notice how the lefties didn't go for a two-point conversion?").

Shemp is still my favorite - tries to sound profound, comes off idiotic, keeps me in stitches. Said "can't see the forest through the trees," and probably always mangles that one (it's "for the trees," you neocons), but I didn't hear his hilarious Niger pronunication - "nay-ZHEER" - instead of the correct "nee-ZHAY" or "nee-ZHAIR." He did whine about that Spanish Star Spangled Banner, though. Such important matters on Hannity's struggling mind...

2 Responses to "Again the Beast is Pulling Me From my Family."
Anonymous said :
8/21/2006 11:53:00 AM
Yeah, to be honest I didnt mean to stumble on to your site. Although now that I've gotten a slight glance at it...Well it lets me know how much of an immature ignorant person you are. Well, not ignorant in liberalism, which would explain your primary ignorance involving everything you have on your website. I could understand if you let your views be known in a better, more audience friendly manner. However, what you state on your website is completely inappropriate in basically every way shape or form. Dont get me wrong though, I would still be sending a similar e-mail saying how much of a moron you were, but you apparently are unsure of how to state your liberal views in a decent manner. Disregarding the fact that most liberal views are completely indecent in my opinion. Maybe rethink your current state of mind, which is highly unprobable, and change your website around.
Anonymous said :
8/28/2006 09:23:00 AM
Keep the site. Stay safe. Fox is the enemy. And so are neoconservative robots.

God bless America.