10/24/2007 11:49:00 AM

(0) Comments

Check your whorl

Sooner or later the right wing will have to acknowledge that genetics - not personal choice - define a person's sexuality.
























(Click on the image for details)


Since reading the articles on
that hair whorl thing, I can't help but notice the whorls on those heads around me. After all, this is military world, and we're all walking around with short hair - makes it easy to see another fella's whorl.

And when I caught a glimpse of Neil Cavuto's counterclockwise whorl, it struck me - these closeted right wingers are very close to being outed! Ha!


In fact,

















I have nothing against homosexuality. Sure, I've poked fun at it, and would be initially bothered to learn a loved one was gay. But I'd be equipped to cope with such a thing: I'm intellectually and emotionally able to recognize the fact that sexuality is not a matter of choice.

What more traitorous thing could a person do than deny himself? We already know the GOP is full of traitors --- and I can't wait for the day when most of the world realizes what we political junkies already know:

The loudest corners of the anti-gay political world are filled with homosexuals.

....

0 Responses to "Check your whorl"