9/12/2008 11:40:00 AM

(0) Comments

"Bush 'Dock-Trin' ?"
(They never told me about that...)


Although I'd love to have heard/seen her answer to the Bridge to Nowhere lie, I was pretty happy after the tidbits of this interview ABC aired tonight. I can't imagine those but the most rabid Ann Coulter types were impressed by this interview.


First - the 'not blinking' thing. Do you think she'll repeat this line? I hope so, because not only does it show she's more adolescent boy than sane mother, but America will see a "non-blinking attitude" as 100% George Bush.
Another non-blinker
Secondly... WOW was she smarmy and manipulative.
"Charlie" "Charlie" "Charlie"
If you're my waiter, and try that "kneel and act like you're my buddy" crap at some point during the meal, your tip just got cut in half. I say "thanks, but no thanks" to patronizing BS. What we saw in the Charlie Gibson interview was Palin doing that waiter/waitress "kneel and act like my buddy" shit.
This cutesy act may not strike some at first, but the more they see Palin do it, the more everyone will catch on. Not only it she a manipulator, but she doesn't think you'll notice it.
Third... she can't say NUCLEAR... HA. The "nuculer" caught me off guard. (Incidentally, someone please find that 2002 "new clear" cartoon I did and send it to me. It showed Karl Rove trying to teach W how to properly pronounce "nuclear" by turning the word into "new-clear").
Nuculer
Nuculer
Nuculer
It's like Beetlejuice. Maybe after so many repetitions they'll disappear.
But the highlight of the clips shown on ABC this evening was her inability to answer the Bush Doctrine question.
Dude, I'm an uneducated, enlisted man - younger than Palin (ok, not by much) - and I know what the "Bush Doctrine" is.
Whew.... okay. Okay.
Palin is like candy. Initially everyone on the right is all, "wow - this is GREAT!" but it won't take long before many will go "OK, seriously, do we want this psycho a septegenarian heartbeat away from the nuc-yoo-ler button?"
LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!
0 Responses to " "