11/24/2008 06:36:00 AM

(3) Comments

From the patting my own back department...

Eighth Anniversary Blowout

Charlat An recommends you visit my "best of" pages.



Hard to believe it's been eight years since I started this page. Even harder to believe --I once cranked out respectable portions of actual satire.



SO, since I'm getting very short (about to deploy for 12 months), and may not be able to touch this site for awhile, I'll link to some of this site's past highlights...



ENJOY.



..!..

3 Responses to "

From the patting my own back department...

"
Anonymous said :
12/27/2008 07:22:00 PM
something wierd about this picture
P6 said :
1/22/2009 05:45:00 PM
Given the historic failures your party has suffered -- largely due to Faux News, Limbaugh, et al -- I'd say it is you on the right in dire need of extracting your crania from your backsides.

..!..
P6 said :
6/08/2009 04:24:00 PM
So, after stumbling into a snare, you label the snare maker an 'idiot.'

What does that make you?

;)