4/15/2006 03:46:00 PM

(0) Comments

Wholly shit

I might have invested in the wrong blogging platform. Well, invested time, that is. I guess you get what you pay for monetarily.

This blogspot crap is pissing me off.

First, it was the image of the VLA. With normal HTML I couldn't size the thing right, so I had to operate in the non-HTML-user window and manually resize the goddamned thing, using preview, until I got it just right. What blogspot rocket scientist decided NOT to allow simple HTML during image insertion? Instead of your basic width & height instructions, you've got to calculate the "scroll method:hand" ratio (or whatever the hell that shit was) - otherwise the image is not proportionately correct. If I had time to learn new HTML commands, and fuck with a calculator during image adding, would I be FUCKING BLOGGING?

Second, after all that work, my blog reverted back to what it was about an hour ago. No, I did not accidentally click "recover post," or anything else that should have triggered that potentially catastrophic event. Fortunately I'm in the habit of ctrl+A, ctrl+c everything before I move to the next screen, so I actually saved my post.

Seriously, if I'm finding this shit is so user-unfriendly at home, how in the hell am I supposed to maneuver through it while living in a tent?

Where's my dog? I need something more reactive than a ball to kick. As Junior said in the first episode of The Sopranos this season, GOD FUCK IT ALL.

LOL.

0 Responses to "Wholly shit"