3/07/2007 04:54:00 PM

(0) Comments

Whaddya hear? Whaddya Say?






Whaddya hear? Whaddya Say?


Scooter Libby - who once worked for Marc Rich (go crunch that one into your poli-alliances matrix) - has been found guilty on four of five counts. If I had the time and still put out the occasional Faux News page I'd do the obvious "LIBBY NOT GUILTY on one count" headline. Or maybe, based on the one juror who obviously fucked up when she contacted some right wing media outlet, it'd be "MEDICAL STUDY INDICATES ONE IN TWELVE DC RESIDENTS SUFFER FROM ACUTE" (something anti-raptureublican).


But, with full time school, training for the new job (which will likely put me in Iraq for 12 months soon), and keeping these bombs on the bad guys, I've barely got time to breathe.

Momentary gloating now ends.

The same can't be said for the neocon nerd squad over at Ubersite. Apparently I pissed off the resident UberGOPhers after creating an ode to Michael Weiner's incessant "Homosexual Mafia" references (it is still hilarious every time I hear "Savage" - in all earnestness - use that term), and submitted the new page to the popular site. Shit, I finally find a day to something creative online and the Uberunemployed shit all over it. Then again, as one of them noted, I've only posted on U 6 times (yes, apparently this is a bad thing). But the new page is at least as decent as my Pulp Dicktion page, of which most of them approved (after brilliantly realizing "self-plagiarism" is impossible). Maybe they haven't moved beyond dial-up yet (the page won't look too cool without some bandwidth).

Whatever. I'll be back with my 7th post in another 8 months.


Yes, that is Drea De Matteo on Tony's lap! Holy sheep shit, Fatman! Me sale el corazon! Mama mia. I'd almost leave my wife for you.
Okay, maybe not. But it's fun to think about.

Apparently Adriana La Cerva is back into Carmela and Tony's dream sequences. And rumor is Tony's biting the dust this time around. Yet the show says everyone will be happy with the show's end. So, if both are true, then obviously we can expect more coma/dream sequence allegorical stuff. Only this time Tony takes a heavenly detour around Blundiablo's premises. Which would be fine with me, though I'd have to endure my wife's criticism throughout. She doesn't dig the dream sequences so much; I'm a big fan.

But I don't think Tony Soprano will die. There's another, respectable way out. Not that I know exactly what that is - I'm no writer (obviously). But I think there'll be another way out for Tony and famiglia.

Ah shit - let's give it a shot.

  • Tony falls ill. Has to decide whether to set up a passing of the reins (to Chris), which could be construed by Phil and clan as a sign of weakness, or suck it up and press on throughout the chemotherapy or whatever medical shit he has to endure without publicly acknowledging the grimness of his situation.

  • AJ is being consumed by the city and the urge to fill his pop's shoes. Not only is he turning into a more hopelessly lost bum case, he's wrecking his father's rep with lame attempts to walk the Soprano walk. AJ is nearly killed.

  • Money is found. LOTS of money. Enough to keep Tony and his family happy for decades. This money, of course, was Livia's. Tony's beloved, sweet ma. Ironically, though Janet resurfaces in the hopes of intestacy (and thus a third of the $), Livia actually had a valid will. And her sole heir? Why, Tony.

  • Tony passes the torch to Chris, works his magic with the five families, and gets an OK to "retire" (like his Uncle in upstate NY). Takes his family and new fortune to Arizona. Or San Diego.

  • Where he sells lawn chairs.
Okay, that sucked. But it's late, and I'm just giddy after acing an exam tonight. Last one this semester is Friday night. Then it's BORRACHO time. :)

....
0 Responses to "Whaddya hear? Whaddya Say?"