4/06/2007 10:14:00 AM

(2) Comments

Get your own political affiliation

Rosie O'Donnell, you're embarrassing America's progressives

Huge Embarrassment
We don't need a liberal Ann Coulter to bring us down.

If I were a raptureublican, I'd disassociate myself from the likes of Ann Coulter. No matter how conservative I felt, no matter how popular Coulter might be with my friends, no matter which of my political heroes expressed adoration for her, I could never bring myself to support such an ignorant, maniacal and petty bitch.

And so it is with a strong sense of philosophical integrity that I can say Rosie O'Donnell is, and will continue to be, a HEEEUUUGE embarrassment for the left. Unless we can throw her overboard.

Even if you agree with everything else she says, she's openly declared her belief in the 9/11 conspiracy theories only the stupidest of conspiracy theorists believe. Sorry, Rosie, but you are officially a moron.

What separates us lefties from the majority of the right is how we deal with nuts like O'Donnell. The right loves Coulter; she raises money for their mainstream political activities, speaks at legitimate GOP functions, appears regularly on their "news" programs.

Here's where we need to pay attention: the right is trying desperately to tie Rosie to the left as a whole. We need to ignore this. No matter how much you might loathe the sight of Joe Scarborough or Billow Reilly, don't go for the bait when they slam Rosie. The more we defend O'Donnell, the more the right will be able to illustrate how stupid we are.

..!..
2 Responses to "Get your own political affiliation"
Anonymous said :
4/07/2007 06:53:00 AM
Like her or not (and I don't particularly,) I'd bet my next paycheck that those buildings were imploded onto themselves. I don't know who was responsible and at this point I really don't care. But if you look at how them came down you cannot come to any other conclusion -- they were intentionally demolished.
Anonymous said :
4/08/2007 03:06:00 AM
I'd hate to see you lose your next paycheck. Did you even bother reading the site I linked to in the post?

Here it is again - http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/06-09-11.html - if you actually read this, and STILL think the buildings were "imploded onto themselves," you're as blind as Rosie O'Donnell.

..|..