10/10/2009 11:48:00 PM

(1) Comments

Alan Grayson for Supreme Ruler of the Universe Forever

You'll forgive my tardiness here, as I'm currently in 대한민국.

(And they just blocked citizens'/residents' ability to FTP to Yahoo?)

But this man has more balls than the rest of the (D) legislative branch, combined. If Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid acted one fifth as gutsy as this man, the GoP would be out of business.

Cheers to crooksandliars and moxnews for making this reachable in this corner of the world.



I've had this video on loop for half an hour now.

Hal-le-fuckin-lujah

..!..
1 Response to "Alan Grayson for Supreme Ruler of the Universe Forever"
Anonymous said :
4/01/2010 02:57:00 PM
Lead, Follow or get out of the Way.... I'm telling to Republicans to get out of the Way... lmao =) Classic! I love it ...