11/07/2009 11:31:00 PM

(3) Comments

Ignore the idiotic sign - there's a black man at a tea bagger rally!

You'd be hard-pressed to find a more right-wing American city than Abilene, Texas. Trust me on this one --- I grew up in Pensacola; my hickometer is finely calibrated. The years I lived in Abilene made my hometown seem like Boston or San Francisco.

So, the recent teabaggery in Abilene comes as no surprise. But I can't not point out the irony of the tea party protest's top billing: William Owens, Jr.

Owens spoke to the crown of dozens, probably even selling a book or two in the process. Oh, did I mentioned he's an African-American? Why, yes - he's a black man. Who happens to hold the position Barack Obama is not black enough.


A little misspellery is fine when there's a colored in the shot
Spelling error? Forget that - dontcha see the colored guy talking?


So, the "Big Country" tea bag aficionadi gushed all over some guy who dislikes Obama, simply because he's a black man. Never mind the fact he wants Obama to be more like Malcom X than Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. What mattered here is a colored fella showed up at a republican rally.

Yeeeeeeeee haw!

..!..
3 Responses to "Ignore the idiotic sign - there's a black man at a tea bagger rally!"
Anonymous said :
5/03/2010 05:17:00 AM
I don't know if you meant to say *crown or *crowd. Just a spelling error.
Anonymous said :
11/25/2010 02:20:00 AM
I bet you're glad you have the freedom to bash our Marines. You're welcome asshole.


Love,
Lcpl Spalding, USMC
3/23/2011 01:40:00 PM
To blame one type of person for all the bad things that happen in this world, simply makes you a bigot; not to mention slightly retarded.